Here we post items that will help you in the process of understanding our services and transitioning to becoming a client. If you have any issues using this page, or find a link is not working, email email@example.com. Thanks for checking us out and we look forward to working with you!
- Introduction to Our Company: a concise introduction to our office and a general overview of our services.
- Your Advisory Team: meet the people you’ll be relying on for advice and service.
- Form ADV and Brochure Supplement: our official, SEC mandated disclosures. Read these for the “fine print.”
- Things We Can Do For You: a high level overview of the services we offer.
- Trial Engagement Road Map: a step-by-step walkthrough of one of our most popular introductory offers.
- Capital Stewardship Advisory Account: a description of what it’s like to have us manage your assets as your fiduciary.
- Investment Philosophy General Principles: want to know how we invest, in great detail? Read this.
- Summary of Investment Philosophy: this is the much shorter, much simpler version of #7 the above.
- Our Partnership with Schwab: helps explain how independent registered investment advisors like us partner with Schwab to help clients.
- CFP® Board Code of Ethics: read the guidelines that we follow in our dealings with you.
- Confidential Planning Questionnaire (Individual): this is our intake questionnaire for individuals. If you’re married, complete this one.
- Investor Profile Questionnaire: helps us get to know your personality as an investor.
- Investment Policy Statement (long): helps guide us in developing appropriate investment strategies.
Sending Us Personal Data
- Keeping Your Information Secure: cybersecurity is a top priority. Learn how you can help us protect your information.
- Cipher Post Secure Messaging: use this link to send us documents of up to 15 pages via secure email. Request an invitation from us.
- E Money Client Portal: it’s not required, but for a cool online experience, you can use our state-of-the-art Client Portal to link your outside accounts so we can see what’s in them; and upload all your documents to the client vault. Request an invitation from us. Check out these short instructions to learn more, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or a personal video tutorial:
- Preparing for Your Life Insurance Discussion: if you’re going to talk to us about life insurance, read this first.
- Term4Sale: a third party website that provides instant online quotes for term insurance. Speak to us to confirm if rates apply to your situation.
- Should You Consider Permanent Insurance?: for clients considering life insurance who want to know if they should consider permanent life insurance over term insurance.
- Applying for Life Insurance: if you’re ready to apply for life insurance, read this to prepare.
- How to Prepare for Your Medical Exam: prepare in advance for your medical exam to get the best results; read this memo, and have a list of all your healthcare providers seen in the past 5 years, and a list of your medications.